IMM

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

We are now seeing the results of "Thatcher's
children". She said "there is no such thing as
society" and promoted it in a big way, me, me, me.

Our resident Little Middle Englander
comes in to defend the indefensible.

I thought that that was your forte.

No you are the Little Middle Englander, not me.

NO. She encouraged Me, me, me, F**k you I'm all right.

I don't recall her use of the F-word.......

That was the only word she left out.

The wicked witch encouraged the
latter. I know I was there, I saw it.

Where?

In the UK Andy, not on Mars or in snakeland.

I don't think that there was indoctrination
about selfishness

Millions saw differently.

I wonder if it was the same millions
who can now see through the
current regime.

The current regime can be seen straight through. It is transparent for all
to see.

Not so. The UK is particularly bad.

Not from my observation.

Well from Mars or Snakeland you might get a strange view of matters.

Britain is strewn with litter and fly tipping.

So are the other countries that you mention,

Nowhere near to the disgusting
levels of the UK.

Not my observation, and I typically
spend around a third of my time
outside the UK.

Do you ever look?

Although in recent years,
since New Lab got on the job, it has got better.

I don't think so.

I know so, Andy.

Millions do not share that view, as they
too see the marked difference.

Which I suppose leaves millions who do.

That is even more millions who do.

Not to the levels of the Thatcher inspired UK

I don't believe that any government has that
fine level of influence.

The Wicked Witch did.

How many kids dread their parents
being called to the school to
talk to the teacher, when they know
that the teacher could easily face
a head-butting from a crazed father?
British society is incredibly
confrontational.

Blame Thatcher.

For what?

The appalling bad attitude of the
generation she influenced.

Which you are obviously one.

A worldwide issue. I don't believe that
MT, even in her wildest
dreams imagined that she had that
level of influence.

She tried and did get to the hard of thinking.

One can always level a charge sheet
against a former prime minister. Those
of Wilson and Callaghan hardly show them as
paragons of virtue.

Compared to the Wicked Witch Thatcher,
they are paragons of virtue.

When is your next trip to the optician's?

Thank you for your concern of my welfare. When ate you due the clinic?

Constitutional change has very little
to do with it.

He is unable to identify the root cause .

The root cause is the regular changing
of policies by successive
governments on issues that take at least
a generation for an effect to
be seen.

As I said "He is unable to identify the root cause". Very sad.

There is a complete spectrum of
constitutional structures all over the western
world and they all have the societal difficulties
that we do.

Not to the levels of the UK.

Don't get out much, do you?

All the time and everywgere.

Legislation is welcome, but only treating the
symptoms not the cause. Many blame the
latchkey kids as homes require two
parents to work to support the family.

That has been the case since the 50s.

And that may be so, but worse under the Wicked Witch.

I'd never seen our "first lady" in quite that way.

A Little Middle Englander would not.

Because women also want to pursue a
career outside the home

Compared to the number of women
about very few are career women, and the
vast majority want to be at home with the kiddies.

I would ask around about that if I were you,
but you might want to wear a cricket box when
doing so; assuming that it is relevant of
course.

Women do want to care for their children full time.

They have no choice. Either live in
a sink estate or both parent work and
the family suffers, and hence society at large.

I don't disagree with you about the integrity
of the family, but there are numerous causes
of juvenile crime and antisocial behaviour.

And only having 7% of mothers at home full time is by far the biggest, and
it all comes down to land availability. We have the land...