IMM

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
In article ,
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:

Now I know that my mood may not have been all it could be for the last
Trotsky. Maybe it's me being impatient, but I don't even laugh at his

posts
anymore, just skip past them. As such, he has dropped into my killfile
today.

See? I still can't make any sense. There should have been another sentence
in there, but the gist is, IMM is killfiled as he seems to serve no useful
purpose.

Another of the Thatcher influenced can't take it. Sad really, very sad.
New Lab has a hell of a job on its hands changing the warped mentality of
this bunch.