Bill McNutt

Oh, I've got a phone in the shop. The ringer is disabled so that I
don't get startled when working with whirling blades. But if I ever
do manage to hurt myself past the, "well, that was stupid" point, I
want to be able to dial 911.

Bill

ark & Juanita wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:59:28 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

I don't have a phone in the shop, although it might be good for an
emergency. The fewer distractions, the better time I have in the
shop.

I've got one in the shop. I don't answer it when it rings (that's what
the answering machine in the house is for)

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:41:40 -0600, "RonB" wrote:

I am sure I am not the only one who carries a portable phone handset to the
garage shop.

I recommend not laying the handset on the belt of your belt/disk sander
station - especially if the switch was inadvertently turned on while the
machine was unplugged.

Just a thought. No particular reason.

Damn!