IMM

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
In article , Grunff
wrote:
IMM wrote:

Our resident Little Middle Englander comes in to defend the

indefensible.
He enters the fray.....

While I understand that you have little to no control over the
pseudo-political crap you spout, do you have to be so insulting while
doing it?

Now I know that my mood may not have been all it could be for the last
Trotsky. Maybe it's me being impatient, but I don't even laugh at his

posts
anymore, just skip past them. As such, he has dropped into my killfile
today.

Thank You.