Steve Mellenthin

I have a Ryobi BT3000 Sliding Miter Table Saw, the model before yours. I
broke the "quick stop" while cutting sheets of plywood and I can't get the
part through Ryobi. I tried Sears, but it's not available there either.
Its a great saw, excellent condition, rarely used. Now I have to replace
the whole saw because a $1.00 part is no longer available.

You know what, I think its the same part as on the BT3100! Hope you don't
break yours.

Nigel.

I'm not sure what you mean by quickstop. Are you talking about the stop to set
the miter gage to 90 degrees or something else?

Have you tried BT3Central.com? There are lots of guys there who can help with
parts and repairs or maybe even buy your unit for salvage if it comnes to that.
There are also a lot of items for sale on Ebay.

Regards,

Steve