tony sayer

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

Blame Thatcher.

Yes of course that's it!, in fact blame her long after she's dead!...

New Lab is left with the mess and is putting that right by
legislation and civil lessons at school. Great moves by New Lab. Although
root cause analysis says it is even deeper and constitutional change can
only stop it at source. Legislation is welcome, but only treating the
symptoms not the cause. Many blame the latchkey kids as homes require two
parents to work to support the family. Only 7% of homes have the mother at
home all day. Why? Because we pay far too much in mortgages. Why?
Because we have an artificial land shortage ramping up land, and hence house
prices (2/3 of the value of the average house is the value of the land).
Get the land sorted out, get the house prices down to affordable levels, and
then only the Dad need go out to work to support the family, then more
stable children and families. All quite simple.

Well....IMM...for president!....

--
Tony Sayer