Mike Mitchell

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:25:35 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Blair does run the economy well and some excellent anti-social laws too.

Ask yourself, why do we need "anti-social" laws? (I assume you mean
legislation to confront anti-social behaviour.) What is so wrong
particularly with *British* society that so many citizens, not just
the young, appear to have absolutely no sense of right and wrong at
all? How many kids dread their parents being called to the school to
talk to the teacher, when they know that the teacher could easily face
a head-butting from a crazed father? British society is incredibly
confrontational.

MM