Prometheus

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:32:01 -0600, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

"Prometheus" wrote in message
Please explain how an undifferentiated single cell "already is an
entire human being."
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

How many cells does it take before you won't kill it?

I don't intend to kill any of them. All I've ever said is that I
don't believe any of us has the right to make that call for someone
else. Somehow that makes me not only a murderer, but a slaver and
supporter of Hilter as well, I guess- though I fail to see how.

todd
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?

Damn, it wasn't supposed to be that offensive to everyone, I just
thought I'd add a sig file like half the folks on here. Who cares if
it's in Latin or English? A quick google search pulls up the
definition right away.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam