Andy Hall

Default Water Softener for combi in very hard water area

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:56:30 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:28:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

see:
http://www.gas-news.co.uk/discus/messages/18/476.html? search on Liff
and
Scalewatcher

Have you read the rest of the articles on that page? Are these people
meant to be professional installers? They look more like a
convention of court jesters to me.

They need to have seminars on how condensing boilers work? Good
grief!

I only looked atbthe Liff bits.

It's always important to validate the credentials of the contributor
and the context before quoting. It is somewhat concerning that
these individuals are having to go to condensing boiler seminars when
they are supposed to be industry or trade professionals. Condensing
boilers are hardly new technology are they?

It was a corrosion, and one maker gave a brief talk on how condensers work.

?????

and..
http://www.plumbingpages.com/forums/...m=14&Topic=474
search on Liff and Scalewatcher

nothing there apart from a few articles from "professionals" who
should know better

You mean they state the electronic Scalewatchers work from experience,

and
one says salt softeners are "pants". I will use Cockneyisms to

communicate
with you better.

If I do a word search for "pants" on both pages that you mention, it
does not appear as far as I can see. Can you clarify......

The word "pants" is for your comprehension.

I know what it means.
So, the article reference please.........

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl