RESPITE95

Default Bench top power tool question?

If you own and use bench top power tools such as a table saw, planer or jointer
would you say you were satisfied with the results? I have a small shop space
and it is just too expensive to add on to my house or build a seperate building
to house full size equipment. I have been pondering the purchase of small,
more portable tools that I can use and then put away when not in use. I
understand that I could not handle large projects with bench top tools, but
then I often build only small items such as bedside tables, chairs, and so on
anyway. What is your thoughts pro and con on bench top power tools?