Alex

(Ian Dodd) wrote in message . com...

Has anybody ever heard of "bending plywood"? Is this a particular
product engineered with more flexibility for this purpose? If I go to
my plywood specialty dealer (and I do have one near home) and ask for
"bending plywood" will I get anything more than a blank stare?

Thanks for any insights.

Here at Paxtons we sell a couple of different forms of bending
plywood. The one thing they all have in common is that, when the plys
are stacked, the grain direction is always the same. Regular plywood
plys are stacked crossways to each other to increase rigidity. The
bending ply is extremely flexible and you can roll it into a 4' x 8"
diameter tube.

Alex