Andy Hall

Default Water Softener for combi in very hard water area

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:01:07 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Go to those links I gave. Men in the trade.

If these are men in the trade, then I can see why DIY is attractive.

Where the consensual opinion
was: soften water go salt, descale go Scalewatcher electronic.

I'm not sure that they would even know what consensual sex is.

One said the salt ones were a waste of time. I agree.

I think you misread it. The only reference I could find that talked
about waste referred to waste of money and in connection with
electronic devices. Can you point to the specific article, the
author and date?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl