Bob

"noOne" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for your quick reply. I have seen several other posts make
reference to this review. I was hoping someone had actually used one
and could offer some personal advice. The best things the Rikon has
going for it is the price tag and the fact that I can get it locally at
Woodcraft (unconfirmed). I'm not set on this saw and would welcome any
other candidates. Thanks again for your response.

Are you sure its going to be $1000? That's the website price, but they
clearly state you have to pay shipping separately.

I wondered why you picked the Grizzley model with the risers. Its pretty
feeble for 12" resaw (1 hp motor).

If you're reallying going to be doing a lot of big thick resawing, I think
your budget is a little low.

Bob