Malcolm Hackett

Default Door operated switch

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 01:03:44 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

I bought one of those and really it needs to be morticed which may not
be possible. OK as a switch though

He could cannibalise a fridge...

--
Bob Eager
begin by not using Outlook Express...

Dear All

I have recently cannibalised my fridge to provide shelf space for my
clothes, with an automatic light that comes on when I open the door. Neat,
huh?

Now another question for your expertise.

It seems that my socks need to be stored at a different temperature to the
lettuce. Any ideas on the best ways to adjust temperatures to suit both
clothes and vegetables?

.... Thanks to all for the various suggestions and urls, one or other should
sort me out.

Malcolm.

---