anonymous

RonB wrote:

Don't let cut-offs pile up on your table saw, or you may knock one into
the
blade and have it come spinning past your head at 200 MPH. DAMHIKT.

Also, don't pick up the cuttoffs until you are absolutely sure the blade
has
stopped turning. It can make a hole in your finger stitches won't close.

That's amazing! Same thing happens when you reach over a bench grinder from
behind to turn it off. Mostly affects little fingers.

I had set a small (3") model on the ways of the lathe while sharpening a pen
trimmer because that's where the light is best (barely okay) in my 'shop'
in the dungeon.During use of the attached flex shaft it had turned 180 deg.
away from me. So I simply reached over it to turn it off.

When I saw the pink spray, I realized that I had probably not acted wisely.

No I didn't. I never said that. I would never do anything that stupid.
Someone else must have been using my computer. Darned Commies
^h^h^h^h^h^h^h Terrorists.

Bill

Writing under a new nom-de-plume because my other computer fried its
motherboard and I don't remember what name I used on it. Using the laptop
at the moment.