Betsy

When you say "built your own" and "pre-fab" what does that mean?

In other words, are those wood sheds that one has to put together from Home
Depot (haven't seen it yet, so I don't know what it looks like in the box)
considered pre-fab?

"JennP" wrote in message

"v" wrote in message

For the pain in the ass factor, personally I
wouldn't build one myself. I already know how so have nothing to
prove to myself in that respect. If you want a hobby project, go
ahead. I just wanted the shed, not something to kill time with.

Agreed. We built our own shed at our old house and are buying a pre-fab
for
this house. Not worth the hassle second time around.

JennP.