Ray Sandusky

Dick

The problem is the text needs to follow an arc because the bowl is round the
text if printed out straight will need to be manually adjusted for each
letter to come out right - that is what I am doing now - but I want to find
and use an application that would make the process easier! I think Adobe
Ilustrator will do the trick - I have it and will give it a shot.

Ray

"rhncue" wrote in message
If I understand right what you want to do why not just measure the
circumference of the bowl where you want the printing, go to Word and size
to fit, then print to transfer paper used for transferring images to
shirts and such. Seems easy enough if you are trying to do what I think
you are.
Dick
--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building fine pool cues for real pool players at affordable prices.
"Kilcummin" wrote in message
Any Word Processor such as Microsoft Word could set up the text in the
computer
easily enough. What you need is a printer of sorts which can apply the
output
of the word processor to the bowl. That is going to be a very
specialized
piece
of equipment which will probably cost $5000 or more.