Tom

When I was sick one weekend, my wife decided to help out by trimming the
front hedge - that was the end of that extension cord.

Tom

"David Hall" wrote in message
om...
Paulco wrote in message
. ..
My father years ago was cutting wood with a power saw, all of a sudden
the saw stopped, he turned round to blast us kids when he noticed that
the power cord of the saw was about 4 inches long.
How the hell he didn't get fried we have no idea because this was
about 81 and the saw was a metail bodied beast.
Cheers
Paul

hey, I've done that to the extension cord on the hedge trimmers a couple
of times

Dave Hall