George

Frank Pain, bodger extraordinaire. If you have to have one book to learn to
turn - not what to turn, of them there are hundreds - get _The Practical
Woodturner_ if you can find it in print.

One thing I honestly have to say about the way I turn is that I have taught
it to kids from 11 to 18 years old. It's definitely not professional.

"Millers" wrote in message

Actually, it sounds to me like one of those "I'm a trained professional
kids, don't try this at home" sort of things. g Unless we're talking
a little half inch diameter or thereabouts. I've done that before...

...Kevin