George

My press is close enough to the outlet that I can strap it to the cord.
It's also a self-ejector.

Didn't plan it, just worked out that way. Also has a hole in the rear of
the table designed to put the longer arm of the handle in.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...
In article , "George" george@least wrote:
They make these nifty things for less than a buck which allow you to

connect
the key to a cord. Or not, which I guess is why they're International
Orange.

Not always practical on a drill press, though. I've never had problems

losing
the chuck keys for my portable drills, but I had a hard time keeping track

of
the drill press key until I bought one of these:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.
asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&page=41734&category=1,42363,4 2356