Paulco

Here in Australia we have some stuff called Denkorub which is a deep
heat type thing for muscle soreness - after a football game you can
usually smell the change rooms from 200 feet away because of the
stuff.

You learn at an early age to wash your hands twice before you go to
the dunny after using the stuff.
Cheers
Paul

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:42:43 -0500, "Mark Hopkins"
wrote:

Never, I mean NEVER scratch the family jewels after applying Capzacin-HP to
a sore back. This stuff is made from really hot peppers and reacts to body
heat. Even a week later you can still feel it when the sun shines on you.

It will make any tough guy cry real tears....trust me.

"Jay Arr" wrote in message
I dropped a generous glob of Nitromors (Paint remover) on my lap. When

the
chemical eventually reached my crown jewels there was no time for
contemplation. I rushed headlong straightaway into the kitchen, dropped

my
Jeans and y-fronts, splashed my bare burning privates with water. Such
relief. As the agony subsided I realised I had a spectator. The local
spinster lady was standing in the road, both hands full of shopping bags,
mouth agape.

Jim the Limp

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:06:31 +0800, Paulco
wrote:

the power cord of the saw was about 4 inches long.

I think we can guess what happened to that !

Some friends of mine asked me to repair their handheld planer a while
back. They're hippies and are scared of this new-fangled electrickery
business. Apart from the fatal "bite", the cable for the planer had
at least six oval scoops missing from it, two of them wrapped in brown
parcel tape.

--
Smert' spamionam

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia