mac davis

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:47:21 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , "George" george@least wrote:
They make these nifty things for less than a buck which allow you to connect
the key to a cord. Or not, which I guess is why they're International
Orange.

Not always practical on a drill press, though. I've never had problems losing
the chuck keys for my portable drills, but I had a hard time keeping track of
the drill press key until I bought one of these:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.
asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&page=41734&category=1,42363, 42356

My drill press key came with one of those rubber sleeves fitted over
the end and a big loop... I keep the loop over the fence adjustment
know so I always Usually, sometimes) know just where to find it..