Doug Winterburn

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:07:15 +0000, Doug Miller wrote:

In article 1100152319.+ODWFtGYKWZOSjgiq4V29w@teranews, "william_b_noble"
wrote:
lol

the solution for chuck keys, wrenches, etc is to always hold them in your
hand - if you don't let go until it's removed from the tool, you won't
start the tool with the wrench attached. (works for me)

That's only half the solution. The other half is to make sure you put it
down in the same place every time, so you know where it is the next time
you need it.

Use a key with a spring loaded center pin which pops the key out if you
let go. I store the key on the right side of the belt housing with one
of those dime diameter rare earth magnets. The key _won't_ fall off on
its own.

-Doug