Doug Miller

In article , "George" george@least wrote:
They make these nifty things for less than a buck which allow you to connect
the key to a cord. Or not, which I guess is why they're International
Orange.

Not always practical on a drill press, though. I've never had problems losing
the chuck keys for my portable drills, but I had a hard time keeping track of
the drill press key until I bought one of these:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.
asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&page=41734&category=1,42363,4 2356

--
Regards,