George

They make these nifty things for less than a buck which allow you to connect
the key to a cord. Or not, which I guess is why they're International
Orange.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...
In article 1100152319.+ODWFtGYKWZOSjgiq4V29w@teranews, "william_b_noble"

wrote:
lol

the solution for chuck keys, wrenches, etc is to always hold them in your
hand - if you don't let go until it's removed from the tool, you won't

start
the tool with the wrench attached. (works for me)

That's only half the solution. The other half is to make sure you put it

down
in the same place every time, so you know where it is the next time you

need
it.

--
Regards,