Gerald Ross

Default SuperNova 2 chuck

I ordered a Supernova chuck and cole jaws from the KMS Tools
website. It was the best prices I found. That night Bob Gadd
called me at home and said they were out of Supernova
Chucks, but if it was OK with me, they were going to ship me
a Supernova 2 chuck for the same price. What a guy!

The cole jaws included screws that I thought were too long,
until I read the instructions: They were for attaching
regular jaws on top of the cole jaws. Also included were 8
cheese-head screws--a new term to me. Probably a down-under
term. I guess they call a regular pan head screw a cow patty
screw.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA