Mike Girouard

Mark & Juanita wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:41:40 -0600, "RonB" wrote:

I am sure I am not the only one who carries a portable phone handset to the
garage shop.

I recommend not laying the handset on the belt of your belt/disk sander
station - especially if the switch was inadvertently turned on while the
machine was unplugged.

Just a thought. No particular reason.

Damn!

Speaking hypothetically of course, if one were, hypothetically to
hypothetically do such a thing, what, hypothetically would happen?

Hypothetically, of course.

I have NEVER unwound only 30' of a 100' extension cord reel and
plugged in a chain saw and then wondered 20 minutes later where the
smell of burning rubber was coming from - after the first time.

FoggyTown