Rex

Default Hollowing tool for inboard and outboard turning.

BlankI have a Teknatool Mercury lather with outboard extension.

I am looking for a hollowing tool that will do both the inboard and outboard turning through a smallish hole.

Most of the hollowing tools are bent for inboard turning and bend and cut the wrong way for outboard turning.

Has anyone come across the cure for this problem. It appears I need an articulated head that has a cutter that can cut on both sides. Or alternatively a head that can be attached upside down (so will be turning opposite direction for outboard turning) and will still cut.

TIA

Rex