Leo Van Der Loo

Ron that's the reason I have a safety on my lathe that if the power has
been interrupted in any which way it will not start up if you would plug
it back in or turn it back on while it is in forward of reverse mode, I
have to turn of the power switch then set the lathe switch to neutral
and then turn the power back on, seems awkward but it done quick and it
is safe that way.
No I do not have that on my sander, I don't have or want a cell or porta
phone, when I'm turning I don't answer phones, LOML will do that and if
it ever is for me I do get informed, (they can never leave me alone (G)

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum12.html

RonB wrote:
I am sure I am not the only one who carries a portable phone handset to the
garage shop.

I recommend not laying the handset on the belt of your belt/disk sander
station - especially if the switch was inadvertently turned on while the
machine was unplugged.

Just a thought. No particular reason.

Damn!