Tony Manella

Hi Ray,
The only program I know of that can do all that you ask is AutoCAD. It cost
about $3500 or so. AutoCAD LT might be able to do it but I have never used
that trimmed down version, costs around $500. Both are very expensive
unless you know someone who could do it for you.
Tony Manella
ndd1"at"prolog.net (remove "at")
http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1/
Lehigh Valley Woodturners
http://www.lehighvalleywoodturners.com/

"Ray Sandusky" wrote in message
I am looking for a program that will take a string of text - like a
Confusciousism ..."He who sticks face in fruit juice gets punch in the

nose"
and print it in such a way that will allow it to be printed then

transferred
directly onto the rim or below the rim of a bowl.

Does this exist?

Thanks

Ray

PS: Don't get any ideas from this post!