George

A number of pros employ their spouses (or others) as sanders or in applying
finish. Bet none of them list it as collaborative work, though.

"Arch" wrote in message
Thank you for your response Steve. I doubt that you would see nothing
wrong in signing and marketing the pieces as your own work. I think that
you are probably just being facetious and poking fun at my raising what
very well may not be a problem for the future of turned wood art.

Actually, I had hoped my musing might merit some attention and attract
some discussion. Like the old bodgers, my musings may have about run
their course, but I hope you will follow up on your comment because I
would really like to know how you feel about ghost turners. Thanks
again.

Turn to Safety, Arch

Fortiter,