Shrek

Default Honeywell CT3600 Thermostat Questions

I have a hydro-air system and I need a few questions answered for the correct
setup of the Ct3600 for my system

The system is a Oil Boiler (Weil-McLain) with hydro air (hot water pumped to an
air handler coli which a fan blows over to deliver hot air thru the house)

2 Questions:

For this type of system, what should the E-F switch be set to? According to the
honeywell web site, it should be E, but they refer to this system as a "Fan
Forced Hot Water" system. Is this the same as a Hydro-Air system?
This is the note on the Honeywell site :

"This type of system should place the E-F switch to the E position. This means
that the fan will come on immediately with a call for heating because the
thermostat is controlling the fan. "

Also, what should I set the System Type to? My options are

1 - Gravity or steam system
3 - Hot water, high efficiency furnace (90 % or better), or single stage heat
pump
6 = Gas or oil forced air furnace
9 = Electric furnace

The Honeywell help line, which BTW is manned in India, tech told me I need to
know what my system cycle time is and then set it accordingly. How do I find
this out?

Thxs