xrongor

"Chemqueries" wrote in message
From: (jamie)

I don't remember what group it was in, but I read a thread somemonths
ago,

with a lot of people who'd bought Ionic Breeze units,saying they were
useless
junk. I'm sure you can google it.

I don't have access to the CONSUMER REPORTS website, but I remember
reading the
article about air purifiers. The Ionic Breeze was rated the worst of all
air
purifiers a few years ago. The best one was a Friedrich followed by a
Whirlpool, I believe. If you go to the library, they'll have back issues
of CR.
Check the index. Air purifiers have been reviewed at least twice in the
past
few years.

add me to the list of people who think the breeze is a turd. my aunt bought
one. totally worthless. research confirmed this.

randy