Chemqueries

From: (jamie)

I don't remember what group it was in, but I read a thread somemonths ago,

with a lot of people who'd bought Ionic Breeze units,saying they were useless
junk. I'm sure you can google it.

I don't have access to the CONSUMER REPORTS website, but I remember reading the
article about air purifiers. The Ionic Breeze was rated the worst of all air
purifiers a few years ago. The best one was a Friedrich followed by a
Whirlpool, I believe. If you go to the library, they'll have back issues of CR.
Check the index. Air purifiers have been reviewed at least twice in the past
few years.