slushfund

HD had the same kit. When I got it home the pieces were nowhere near the
same as what I needed, particularly the bottom piece with the cutouts
already for the flapper valve and the fluidmaster inlet valve. I hate
working with that white styrofoam **** anyways. It always seems to want to
break off some little white pieces that you can never seem to get rid of.
That's why I opted for this very bendable and tough foam. It's about an 1/8
inch thick and like I said comes in various widths. It is pink but ain't
nobody gonna see it in my toilet.
I tried the stryrofoam but the spray adhesive I used just seemed to
eat the syrofoam up. It got real soft, real quick.