PrecisionMachinisT

"gene" wrote in message
link.net...
I could sort of understand the "go **** yourself" tone of this reply if it
were posed to alt.hvac, wherein the denizens claim, that despite usenet
being an open forum for all, that homeoaners, as they style it, should

stay
out, but this is alt.home.repair, and you, PrecsisionmachinisT, should

keep
your condesending bull**** tone to the group afore mentioned.

Well, lookie at who is being condecending now..........

Seems to me
he has consulted professionals in the field (several contractors),

And most of the questions were answered in his own mind before he even
dropped his post, so what was the point of it all besides being mostly a
little fishing expedition ??

and that
maybe you should go back to sucking up to pjm or whoever the hell it is

that
runs your world.

....LOL...

Paul dont run my world, its just that on some issues we see eye to eye is
all--and one of them issues happens to be in the hacking in of flex
duct.......

If you need any clarification about where where I stand as
regards to HVAC professionals, I have them out about once a year to check
our system, and defer to their judgement even if I have to tell them what
the problem is likely to be. It aint rocket science, but many HVAC techs
couldn't spell either one.

I dont have them out even that often, but yes I too have run up against one
or two techs that were questionable in the knowledge arena--the one I now
use I know on a first name basis and he works for a second generation family
owned company........

Ive had too many fly by nighters already, and in fact the place I bought has
a hacked in mix of flex, ductboard and metal. from a long succession of
alterations by hacks.

Thank you very much you can exit stage right now.

--

SVL