Dave Plowman

Default I LOVE Speedfit!

In article ,
David W.E. Roberts wrote:
I can't solder to save my life, despite years of trying.

Then you must be doing something awfully wrong - it's hardly rocket
science and only takes minutes to master.

I have made many successful soldered joints.

However I have made at least the same number of unsuccessful ones, and
they are generally a b*ggger to fix once the water has been turned on
and off again.

So did you ever wonder what was the difference?

I've only ever had one joint leak out of hundreds, and that turned out to
be a faulty end feed fitting - it had a pin hole in it.

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn