Rob

Default Gas regulator - line or appliance type?

I'm adding a 60k btu unit heater (ceiling mount) to a detached
workshop (w/ permit). It will be nat. gas and is a 2 psi system. The
heater is the only gas appliance in the building. There will be a
regulator
(2psi to 7"wc) located about 2-3' from the heater (the regulator will
be in the attic). Total pipe from from the riser to the regulator in
the building is about 20 feet.

Should this regulator be a "line" or "appliance" type regulator, or
does it matter? I'm looking at using either a Maxitrol 325-3L or
325-3.

Thanks,
Rob