BigWallop

"Lobster" wrote in message
snipped
said told me that was b****ks.

Finally I had, erm, a sense of humour failure on the phone with Transco,

and
to cut a long story short, it ended with them coming round to my way of
thinking, and they sent an engineer round 3 hours later to inspect, on
safety grounds. The guy who came was very relaxed about it, said he'd

seen
plenty worse and that it wasn't really a priority issue, but he agreed to
shift it anyway, FOC. So he's left me with the meter in a new position,
capped off, and all (all?) I need to do now is get a corgi round to
reconnect it to the house gas system. Result! And now I can finally
access, and get to grips with the electrics shambles!

David

Yippee !!! Good on ya' Davey Boy. Keep up the fight with the big
monopoly's and you'll win every time.

Do we get to see the pictures of where they moved the gas meter too?
Please.

---