Rob Morley

In article , "Brian Sharrock"
says...

"Paper2002AD" wrote in message
Can anyone give me a rough guide as to how many bricks a bricklayer

should
be able to lay in an hour/day/week

Take a look at the latest free magazine at Travis Perkins - details of a
bricklaying system where a different bonding agent is used. The 'muck' is
dispensed in two perfectly measured lines along the whole course (for

double
skin wall) with the ends of the bricks to be laid buttered by the same

machine
with the bricks on the ground, in rows and on end. The result (they say)

is a
perfect bond and bricks laid in less time.

How many bricks now then guys?

I'm not sure about the "different bonding agent" bit ...
The device is demonstrated frequently on QVC by its inventor,

Different thing altogether.