Phisherman

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 21:03:35 -0800, Richard Cline
wrote:

I was shopping for a ROS and visited the local Sears store. They had
several available. There was a Porter Cable (2.2 A), Dewalt (2 A) and
the Craftsman (3 A and 3.2 A). I'm very temmpted by the more powerful
Craftsman and wondered if anyone here has opinions of the different
tools.

My level of woodwork makes the 6" ROS seem pretty pricy.

Dick

I like Porter Cable or Makita for sanders. Amperage is not all that
important as other things, like comfort, construction, how the
sandpaper is fastened, length of cord, good dust collection, etc.