cm

If you think HD is the low price leader on everything you will be wrong. We
shop at one or two HD's per day and several Ace and True Value stores per
day in our business and often times find many items for less at the small
stores.

Convience often dictates where we shop on most items not price, but I have
noticed many items are less at the small hardware store.

my .02,

AZCRAIG

www.azcraig.us

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
A gleaming new HD opened in our little town three weeks ago. They're having
a glorious grand opening now. I went in for three (3) four-step stringers,
pre-cut. They are out of inventory already.

Bob, looking forward to many more satisfying years of customerhood.