Norman D. Crow

OOPS! Sorry about the double post.

--
Nahmie

"Norman D. Crow" wrote in message

"Guess who" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 03:31:56 -0500, "firstjois"
wrote:

jtpr wrote:
I don't think they are junk. I'm on my second cordless drill and
never had a problem. The batteries on the first one wore out (after
a long time) and that was the only reason I got another.

--
-Jim
©¿©¬

I have a Ryobi scroll saw. I started out with a Sears brand and took

it
back the next day - don't even remember what was wrong with it, just

not
workable, I guess. I exchanged it for this Ryobi

Sears sells [or did] Ryobi under their brand name. Same product,
different sticker.

Yup! I have the Crapsman ROS, and it's a dead ringer for the Ryobi. Has

done
well, except the screw holding the pad assy. on the drive shaft has

loosened
up a couple times. Next time I'll put some Thread-Lock on it. I also have
the Ryobi "Detail Sander". It's definitely not a Fein(sp?), but for what I
have done with it, proves acceptable.

--
Nahmie