George

Never made anything above the "homeowner" level until a few years ago, as
far as I know. Now they're making some at hobbyist level.

"toller" wrote in message
Hey, I have several Ryobi tools and they are a good value, but they are
pretty feeble.

I have seen an old 15a variable speed router at an estate sale, and wonder
if they used to make better tool, or if they have always been junk.

I am using a Bosch 1617evs with broken switch in my router table. It

works
fine, but occassionally I wish I had more power. I don't need another
router, as I have two more 1617 without broken switchs, so if the Ryobi is
no good I sure don't need it in my table, regardless of price.
Whatcha think?