Phil

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 00:19:48 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:23:39 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

snip

Try this URL (mind any line wrapping);

http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/e...motive_afterma

rket/node_GSWMS8NB1Nbe/root_GST1T4S9TCgv/vroot_GSLPLPKL4Xge/gvel_6DTWTJQPBBg
l/command_AbcPageHandler/theme_us_aad_3_0

Right, now I know what you are talking about. Without having actually
used this stuff, I can't be sure, but it doesn't look right to me for
adhering to polythene....

snip

Well it (or one of the other makes) will do what require [1], but it's up to
you if you wish to believe me or not, just to say that I've used the stuff
to 'glue' far more demanding things than a door pad sealing membrane....

[1] types / makes do not set like a rubber but style semi soft, both will do
what you require.

It's not a question of believing you, just of understanding the basis of
your recommendation. Nowhere have you said you have actually used it on
polythene type membranes, and polythene is one of the most difficult
substances to glue. The vast majority of adhesives will not stick to it.

--
Phil
Replace NOSPAM with bigfoot to reply