:::Jerry::::

"Phil" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:23:39 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

snip

Try this URL (mind any line wrapping);

http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/e...motive_afterma

rket/node_GSWMS8NB1Nbe/root_GST1T4S9TCgv/vroot_GSLPLPKL4Xge/gvel_6DTWTJQPBBg
l/command_AbcPageHandler/theme_us_aad_3_0

Right, now I know what you are talking about. Without having actually
used this stuff, I can't be sure, but it doesn't look right to me for
adhering to polythene....

snip

Well it (or one of the other makes) will do what require [1], but it's up to
you if you wish to believe me or not, just to say that I've used the stuff
to 'glue' far more demanding things than a door pad sealing membrane....

[1] types / makes do not set like a rubber but style semi soft, both will do
what you require.