Mike G

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Mike G" wrote in message

No they don't. As I say, get a clue, stop trying to be a moron ! The only
door I've seen come out of a factory with 'Duck' type tape as the means of
sealing the door pad in the last 25 or more years was the original Mini.

Your condescending, self righteous and rude attitude doesn't go down

well
assure you.

Nor does you trying to wrap your bull -**** up as fact when you prove time
and time again that you are nothing but a clueless idiot when it comes to
even basic information.

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing, but do you have to be so

unpleasant
about it?
You may believe you are an expert on all subjects relating to car
maintenance, but your posts clearly show you're not.
In fact you sound like J.E.L under a different name. Like you he knew it
all.

POP KETTLE BLACK....

You sure you're not J.E.L masquerading under a different name?
Mike.