:::Jerry::::

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:44:21 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

snip

Sorry but it is a "I'm all right, sod you" attitude, just the same as

people
not voting for a government that would (say) put 1p in the pound on tax

so
HMG can pay for more hospitals or schools etc. Think about it...

If that's your definition of that criterion, then fine, but I have to
say that it isn't mine so I don't accept your conclusion.. I
certainly wouldn't vote for anybody proposing to increase taxation in
any form because fundamentally I don't think that governments should
be in the businesses of health care or education, or anything beyond a
bare minimum of activities.

So you ARE very much of a "I'm all right, sod you" attitude then, how do you
expect people who can't afford to feed and house themselves to afford health
care (let alone education for any kids) if it's not supplied by HMG - re
open the work houses perhaps ?!...

Sorry but you are either clueless or living on Mars. :~(

Next time you visit the USA, go 'Down Town' and open your eyes, but be
careful not to get yourself mugged for the shirt off your back.