rockdoctor

IKEA still sell these and I just fitted them into my IKEA kitchen.
They work fine, but I had to make a lot of modifications to them to
get them to work properly;
Some self-tapping screws had to be replaced with nuts and bolts.
Under-drawer wheel needed a bit of wood under it to get it to correct
height.
Plinth material too thick to fit on front of drawer - I had to use a
router to shave off a fraction.
Whole drawer-front is too high using the pre-drilled holes, so I
redrilled the holes higher up to lower the drawer-front.

Another thing, the cabinet legs had to be a particular spacing for the
drawer to fit - and the normal way of fitting the cabinets gives a
different spacing. I had to ensure that each cabinet had its own set
of legs, rather than the alernative where each cabinet shares legs
with its neighbour.

Oh, and the drawers only come in 60cm width.