Bob Mannix

"N. Thornton" wrote in message
om...
Andy Hall wrote in message

. ..

snip

It seems a lot of businesses have real difficulty in seeing things
from the customer's perspective, screwfix is no different to the rest
in this respect. They mucked me about badly when I needed it least,
and I'm not pleased. Will I buy again? Theyre all the same, they all
employ incompetent tw--- that couldnt care less and just make stuff up
as they go along.

I have no particular disagreement with what you say but you posed the
question "Will I buy again?" and failed to answer it - or was it implied
that you would as they are all the same? If so it hasn't done them a lot of
damage!

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)